Purpose of the Regina Road Runners Club
- promote understanding, participation and mutual cooperation
- provide public awareness of the Regina Road Runners Club
- promote opportunities for participation and camaraderie among runners
- develop and implement educational programs
Objectives of the Regina Road Runners Club
- build membership
- host events
- encourage participation
- be inclusive of all levels of runners
The Regina Road Runners Club
serves recreational and competitive runners of all levels. To view the benefits of your membership, click on Benefits on the navigation column to the left.
The club constitution was updated on March 21, 2012. To view a copy of the constitution, click here.